Spring Cleaning

I’ve had some unintentional and rather drastic spring cleaning on the blog this weekend. I decided that I really should upgrade the site to the latest version as it was still running version 2.1.3 of WordPress, and the main release has just hit 2.5.1. The upgrade of the main software went fine, it was K2, the fairly complex theme I was using that hit problems, not helped by their support wiki being down for maintenance all weekend. After some messing about with that, in the end I decided that perhaps it was a good opportunity to change the presentation, so I’ve now swapped over to a totally different look using the plaintxtblog theme, with a couple of tweaks to support my inline picture styles on the older posts. As usual, I think everything should be working, but if anyone finds anything that isn’t working properly, give me a shout.

Leave a Reply