Link Blog Feed Problem Fixed

You may remember a while ago I switched to Google Reader, and also added my shared items feed onto the sidebar of this site as a link blog. Unfortunately, as several people discovered, the sidebar module I was using scrambled the links. Thankfully I’ve now fixed the problem, and as always it proved to be remarkably simple – Google Reader produces an atom feed, and unlike some plug-ins, the sidebar module included in K2, only copes with RSS. Fixing the problem therefore only required a quick trip over to Feedburner to run the feed through their ‘Convert Format Burner’ and then just link to the converted feed instead.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.